|This was my biggest most ambitious picture to date. A picture for looking cute and sexy.|
|Inked work. Work I have been developing on as of late using brush pens. Everything ranging from single characters to full in scenery.|
Current Residence: England|
Favourite genre of music: Chillout, new age
Favourite style of art: Classic cartooning
Operating System: Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu
MP3 player of choice: Windows Media Player
Skin of choice: My fur
Favourite cartoon character: again, variable
Personal Quote: I'm lazy...
Happy New Year everyone! Hope you’re all having a lovely start to the New Year, with new possibilities, new opportunities and new changes ahead. Hopefully we’ll all be able to have something to remember for the best reasons out of 2016.
Now then, to begin with I wanted to thank you all for your continued interest in my work though-out 2015 and I do appreciate all the feedback and all the best support you could have given me for my work and for my moments of struggle throughout the year. I only can apologise for now being as punctual with commissions or with trades and delaying them so much, but I have been in a rather difficult stage of wanting to attempt other things. For too long, I have struggled to step out of the content I have been producing since I first began as Duragan and wanted to try more varied content other than with just expansion work or with anthro/pretty ponies all the time. Now with that being said, it won’t mean that I’ll be stopping that content if still asked for or commissioned for it, however I want to try alternative styles and alternative methods to produce content I had always wanted to attempt.
I have set myself some personal goals for 2016 both on DA and off.
1. Attempt more Digital Painting. I have made several work before based on a type of comic book/cartoony style, but I have always fancied a chance of wanting to work digitally too. In addition to that:
2. Attempt more traditional methods. I do love using my computer for artwork and I do love working on a computer to help bring out the best of my work as it, but I want to attempt to mix up options for my work by trying out things like coloured pencils and markers too. Maybe set those up as cheaper commissions over the digital work:
3. Create a professional portfolio. The time has really come for me to branch outside of just being known as someone who makes one sided fetish content and want to start attempting to make some REAL money by getting out into the real world and find big paying clients. This will mean that I will have to attempt to sacrifice my time here, but I will try to be more punctual in the meantime:
4. Spend more time at my family allotment. Me and my parents had fun at our allotment growing out own fruit and vegetables, but through the last part of 2015 we had to leave it be since we needed to focus on other matters which has left the place neglected. Hopefully we can get more work done on it and hopefully grow more food too. Healthier food that is, which leads to:
5. Attempt to lead a healthier lifestyle. I plan to do more activity outside of the world of DA or FA or wherever and want to take up more swimming and enjoy a healthier range of food. Only fair to do so:
There are a few other things I would like to get done, but those are the most immediate things to go with so far. Hopefully this year I can reach these goals and begin to produce more varied content while still doing more with life out there.
So, here is to a New Year! Welcome 2016!